My shopping cart
Your cart is currently empty.Continue Shopping
Should our Fencing, Deck and Hand Railing Customers wish to Finance a 50% Back-End portion of their total purchase the provisions addressed herein:
THIS LOAN AGREEMENT (this "Agreement") dated this 17th day of January, 2020
Vinyl Cat Fencing LLC OF 1117 5th Street, Suite 3 Greeley, CO 80631
OF THE FIRST PART
Joe Doe of 3423 Star Shooting Way Evans, CO 80620
OF THE SECOND PART
IN CONSIDERATION OF the Lender loaning certain monies ( the "Loan") to the Borrower, and the Borrower repaying the Loan to the Lender, both parties agree to keep, perform and fulfill the promises and conditions set out in this Agreement:
Loan Amount & Interest
1. The Lender promises to loan $3,136.93 USD to the Borrower and the Borrower promises to repay this principle amount to the Lender, with interest payable on the unpaid principle at the rate of 10.00 percent annum, calculated semi-annually not in advance, beginning on January 30, 2020.
2. This Loan will be repaid in consecutive monthly installments of principle and interest on the seventh day of each month commencing the month following the beginning of the loan under this Agreement and continuing until January 7th, 2026 with the balance then owing under this Agreement being paid at that time.
3. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this Agreement, if the Borrower defaults in the performance of any obligation under this Agreement, then the Lender may declare the principle amount owing interest due under this Agreement at that time to be immediately due and payable.
4. No prepayment penalty will be applied for early payoff. Should party fail to make payments as agreed a negative entry will be entered on all credit reports.
5. This Agreement will be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the State of Colorado.
6. All costs, expenses and expenditures including, without limitation, the completed legal costs incurred by enforcing this Agreement as a result of any default by the Borrower, will be added to the principle then outstanding and will immediately paid by the Borrower.
7. This Agreement will pass to the benefit of and be binding upon the respective heirs, executors, administrators, successors and permitted assigns of the Borrower and Lender. The Borrower waives presentment for payment, notice of non-payment, protest, and notice of protest.
8. This Agreement may only be amended or modified by a written instrument executed by both the Borrower and the Lender.
9. The clauses and paragraphs contained in this Agreement are intended to be read and construed independently of each other. If any term, covenant, condition or provision of this Agreement is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, void or unenforceable, it is the parties' intent that such provision be reduced in scope by the court only to the extent deemed necessary by that court to render the provision reasonable and enforceable and the remainder of the provisions of this Agreement will in no way be affected, impaired or invalidated as a result.
10. Headings are inserted for the convenience of the parties only and are not to be considered when interpreting this Agreement. Words in the singular mean and include the plural and vice versa. Words in the masculine mean and include the feminine and vice versa.
11. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and there are no further items or provisions, either oral or otherwise.
IN WITNESS WHEREOF, the parties have duly affixed their signatures under hand and seal on this 30th day of January, 2020
SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED Vinyl Cat Fencing LLC
this 30th day of January, 2020 per: (SEAL)
SIGNED, SEALED, AND DELIVERED
this 30th day of January, 2020 Joe Doe
STATE OF COLORADO
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before me this 30th day of January, 2020 by Vinyl Cat Fencing LLC.
My commission expires:
STATE OF COLORADO
The foregoing instrument was acknowledged before m this 30th day of January, 2020 by Joe Doe.
My commission expires: